Outdoor Gears 101 Scholarship in 2017
In our mind, we understand how education is important to you. We were also students from many different universities. We experienced the difficulties to make a living while studying. For some students, they have to try many jobs or save a lot for their expenses.
That’s why we also want to support a very small amount to them annually. We are happy to offer an annual $1,000 scholarship to students who are currently attending a University/College/High School.
This is a blog about outdoor activities. It includes many things such as camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, golf… If you have a passion about them, you might want to try this scholarship. Although you have not much experience in those things, we also welcome you to try it.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
You have a chance to win a scholarship for $1000.
In order to participate, students must submit an essay between 800 – 1000 words on the following topic: “Tell us one story about your outdoor trip that you love the best”.
Hint: The best story should tell us about following points:
- What is your activity about?
- What gears you used during that trip?
- How many people were on that trip?
- Summarize the trip
- What do you think after the trip?
- This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
- The content of the essay must be unique.
Write an essay that is between 800-1000 words long.
Submit it in Word (.doc) or PDF file.
Please add this link into your blog or website (if you have any).
Email your file to tim.anderson[at]outdoorgears101.com with the following details in the content of the email:
- Email Subject: Essay for Scholarship.
- Your personal details (full name, telephone number and mailing address).
- The name of the school you attend or are attending.
- Proof that you are a student of the school you specified.
- Your area of study.
By submitting your essay, you give us permission to use it for marketing and promotions purposes.
- Deadline date of submission: 31 Mar, 2018.
- Winner announcement date: 15 April, 2018.
- We run our scholarship program annually.
- Winner has the right and responsibility to claim the prize within a month. Otherwise, another winner will be selected.
- The prize will be paid via Paypal or Direct Deposit.
- The scholarship must be applied to school expenses (tuition, books, fees and housing fees) during the school year.
- The winner are welcome to apply next year scholarship.
HOW TO SUBMIT
PLEASE email your essay to: tim.anderson[at]outdoorgears101.com